Lox & Schmear Salmon Bowl Recipe.
My twist on the viral salmon bowl is a Lox & Schmear Salad Bowl
This no-recipe recipe is perfect for using up leftover rice or smoked salmon you have on hand! Experiment with toppings, sauces, and mix-ins.
My twist on the viral bowl is a Lox & Schmear Salad Bowl, which involves hot smoked salmon, Kewpie mayo, everything bagel spice, red onions, dill, and cucumbers for an equally satisfying dish that tastes like your favorite bagel and lox.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 hot smoked salmon filet
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel spice
- Kewpie Mayo
- Lemon, cut into wedges
- Sliced cucumber, to serve
- Add the rice to the bowl. Top with salmon, and flake to distribute.
- Top with cucumber, onion, dill, capers, and bagel spice.
- Drizzle with mayo and serve with cucumber slices and lemon.
View this post on Instagram