7 Ways to Worry Less.
Don’t worry, be happy. 7 great quotes with photos.
1. "You wouldn't worry about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do." Eleanor Roosevelt.
Worrying about what other people think about you is unproductive and illogical. Most people, most of the time, are thinking about themselves, not you. So don't waste your time.
2. "We worry about tomorrow like it's promised." Anonymous.
We don't know what tomorrow will be like and no amount of planning and worrying can control life's unexpected turns. Just do the best you can today.
3. "Be happy not because everything is good but because you can see the good in everything." Anonymous.
There is good in everything and in every day. Search for it.
4. "If you try to be something you're not, you'll end up being nothing." Anonymous.
Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not and anxiously live as a fraud. Be yourself. All other roles are taken.
5. "Some things are not important."
A huge amount of energy is typically spent worrying about details and situations in life that, in the big scheme of things, don't really matter. Let go of the what ifs, the playbacks, the myriad little things we worry about. Move on.
6. "If you want to know how rich you are, find out how many things you have that money can't buy." Anonymous.
We forget how many priceless things we have in our lives. Make your list and appreciate them daily.
7. "God knows what is better for us." Rabbi Avigdor Miller.
We often worry when our plans take an unexpected turn or we are challenged in a way we would have never chosen for ourselves. The best antidote to worry is recognizing that God has a plan for each of our lives and despite our own ideas, He always knows what is best for us.