How to Plan a Great Hanukkah Party
Everything you need for a great Chanukah Party!
1) Menorah and candles – start the party off with candle-lighting, to make the room glow bright.
2) Dreidels – for spinning contests, games, and friendly gambling with chocolate coins!
3) Song sheets for sing-a-long – print 'em out from our web site.
4) Festive decorations – Menorah, dreidel, and oil-jug paper cut-outs.
5) Gifts to exchange – put them all in a pile, and choose numbers to see who gets to pick first!
6) Latkes – potato pancakes with apple sauce and sour cream.
7) Doughnuts – make sure to fry in low-cholesterol oil.
8) Beverages – serve them in olive-oil bottles!
9) Words of Torah – for inspiration.