Daily Mind Building
A list of brief meditations that can have a profound impact on your life.
We create our world by the thoughts we choose to focus on. When we focus on thoughts of gratitude, we become more grateful. Our consistent gratitude will create a joyful life. Focusing on the kindness of our Creator and realizing that the Creator is constantly before us elevates and enhances our spirituality and the entire quality of our life.
I have gathered a list of mind building thoughts. Reading this list daily will have a profound impact on your entire life. Test it out for a month and experience the benefits for yourself. Let us know how it goes.
- God is before me at all times.
- Nothing else exists besides the Almighty.
- I love God, my Father, my King, Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
- God loves each person more than each person loves himself.
- I am constantly grateful for all the good in my life.
- I will constantly communicate with myself in positive ways.
- I am grateful for each moment of life.
- I am grateful for each and every breath.
- I am grateful for being able to see.
- I am grateful for being able to hear.
- I am grateful for being able to talk.
- I am grateful for being able to walk.
- I will grow and upgrade myself with every occurrence and situation.
- I will consistently find positive reframes.
- Every human being is created in the image of the Creator and I have deep respect for each and every person.
- I have unconditional love for people.
- I love to do as much kindness as I can.
- I will see the good in each person I meet.
- I will say and do what I can to bring out the best in each person I meet.
- I will say words of encouragement to everyone I can.
- I will experience a strong sense of courage and empowerment.
- I will imagine the most courageous and empowered people who ever lived, and I will learn from their thoughts and actions to be more and more courageous and empowered.
- I will learn from each person I meet.
- Every experience gives me greater self-knowledge.
- I will remember my strengths and I will apply them in more and more situations
- I will visualize myself being the way I wish to be.
- I will greet people cheerfully.
- I will consistently see myself being joyful, kind, courageous, patient, serene, and enthusiastic. Every time I am this way, these qualities become stronger and stronger, now and always.
© 2002 ZELIG PLISKIN (Permission is given to reprint this with the copyright.)
Based on the "Creating the states you want: more joy, less distress recorded seminar.
For more information contact (USA 516-903-7096).
Also based on the following Artscroll books by Zelig Pliskin: "My Father, My King," "Happiness," "Kindness," "Courage," "Patience," "Serenity," and "Enthusiasm."